Friday, July 18, 2008

Let The Good Times Roll.........!

It's over..........

I mean- it's really, finally over. 9 weeks of adrenaline rushing, sleepless nights and hours of lectures; 100 cups of Caribou mochas and a few more friends made in the world.

School's out for summer!

The finals were not as difficult as they could've been. I was actually shocked that the class average was 80%. On my lecture test which was the biggest I scored 100/100. On the lab test I scored 40/40. As far as lecture tests go, that ws my highest and according to the website, only 1 student scored 100% or better...... 1?! And that was me?????

I'm so thrilled I managed to get another "A". Now I can maybe get some sleep at night for the next 5 weeks until I start fall semester.

Today I leave for the summer camping trip. I had 4 hours of sleep last night and the night before, feel like I'm completely unprepared even though my car is stuffed with crap, and there's about 3 hours worth of driving ahead of me after working a full day but I'm soooooo excited!!!!!

Tonight a good night's sleep is in order then tomorrow it's tubing down the St Croix with a little alcohol to help float me along.

Kabobs, s'mores, hobo dinners, shortcakes, doritos are all being looked forward to....mmmmmm

Now I just have to get these bachelorette invitations done. I'm so unproductive today. :)

No comments: