Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This Can't Be July

Is it really mid-July already???? Wow is this summer ever going fast!
It also can't be July because every one in the office is getting sick. Many in my little department have coughs, have lost their voices and I want no part of it! Summer's too short to be sick.


Tomorrow is finals day......which means today is intensove study day. I've got to put in an extra study class tonight and cram, cram some more.


I'm bummed that I can't get the class I wan't next semester. I can't even register until Monday. I'll have to seriously pray about it. I went to my boss this week with my proposal to work from school on the days I have class this fall.

My company is very resistant to change so we'll see if that flies, but really there's no reason I can't.

My job consists of doing the paperwork between companies for our offsite division. It just so happens that my school is very close to that off site division---which is on the other side of the metro area.



Rather than commute from St. Paul to New Brighton to Inver Grove Heights, back to New Brighton and back to St. Paul I think it would be easier to go St Paul to IGH to New Brighton then back to St Paul......just do a loop.



I'll have to pray that works out with management.



This weekend is the annual camping trip with the Sluiters. This year's extra guest is Lucas. We're always looking for more campers but it's hard to get other people involved when everyone's got different schedules and we don't want to make it HUGE.


Can't wait to see what the caves look like in Harmony!
Hopefully I'll have some great pics come Monday :)

No comments: