Wednesday, July 09, 2008

And Then There Were Three....

One more class down.......

You can really feel the energy has been sucked out of our classroom. Kari, one of my fellow classmates, noted that yesterday and it's true. We're all dreaming of next Thursday night when this thing will be over.

It's fun, it's exciting to learn about the body, but it's so intense.....though probably not as intense as it could be since they dumb it down a bit for a 7 week summer session.

Last night was the muscle practical. I was rather worried about this one but turns out I got 40 out of 40. No extra credit apparently. I was thrown on those questions where it asked what certain muscles actually DO. I was just happy I could remember the names and where they went....nevermind what they do. :) Tomorrow is the next big lecture test on the nervous system and the special senses.

In other news, my bedroom is being ripped apart this week as the leak was discovered as coming from the shower in the bathroom. The entire wall is full of mold as well as the carpet so sometime, somehow I have to move my bed out of there. I'm sleeping on an air matress in the upstairs spare room which is the smallest room in the house. (My borther didn't like the whole living room arrangement) so who knows when I'll get my room back.
Fortunately for now I don't have much time to really worry about it. Maybe I'll be able to convince my brother to rip all the hideous paneling down and just paint the room.

I think instead of carpet ot would be nice to get some cool marble tile or something and just have an area rug so not as much moisture would accumulate. We bought a big dehumidifier but my brother doesn't grasp the concept that the windows need to be closed in order for it to work.

I feel bad all this is happening- espceially since he just spent a large sum of $ to get all new windows in the house, fis the roof and rewire the eletrical.

Now that I'll be forced to use the upstairs bathroom I think I'm going to push to redo that as well..... something I'll probably do on my own and with my own $.

It seems like so long from now but I'm still super psyched about the upcoming camping trip next weekend to LaCrosse/Harmony. Looks like our friend Lucas will be joining us and maybe Kurt as well.

.....also gotta get cracking on planning my sister's bachelorette party which is coming up fast.
I've got a theme: the naughty school girl -since she's a teacher. Beyond that I don't know what I'm going to do with it though.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

the only downside is one of the party is only 19 so we can't go to any bars.....beyond the bowling alley of course.

No comments: