Friday, July 11, 2008

The End of the Tunnel

One more big test down, 2 more to go.
I scored 96% on yesterday's test which is 2 wrong. I thought I did better but it will do.

Then next 6 days I'll be studying like crazy and lying even lower than I have been for the final which is about 1/3 of my grade. I also have 2 papers to finish by Tuesday.

So if I seem off, anti-social or incoherent you know why. I've been making stupid little mistakes with every day things lately, probably because my brain's trying to compensate and put the info somewhere which means other things get pushed aside.

I can't say how much I'm looking forward to next week's camping trip!

Also I'm looking forward to this weekend being the last of the bridal showers I have to attend. I just have to finish getting the bachelorette party planned and invites out, get my dress altered and I can sit back and relax until August and start enjoying the summer.

I regret to say I never finished my garden and it's suffered from lack of water due to my inattention. But it still looks mostly nice in the back.

My room will be under construction for awhile and I'm hoping once school is done I can start working on the house and getting some projects done before we take on house guests for the wedding. We're definitely going to need our 2 bathrooms then.

I think tonight after church I definitely need to go out and party. Maybe some karaoke is in order. It's been months since I've been out for it.

Great Weekend Wishes To All!

No comments: