Thursday, May 01, 2008

One of Those Kind of Days

You know it's going to be one of those days that you wish you never got out of bed when you wake up later than you want.

Then you go out to the car to find a bird must've sat above it in the wee hours of the morning because it's covered every where in dookie, you notice the driver's side door isn't shut tightly.

Sure the other 3 doors were locked and it was pulled up to the house, but the glove compartment was open, and I swore some change was missing but it looked like nothing had been taken except of course ALL my karaoke CDs that were in the back seat.

The regular CDs were still by the CD player and in the compartent between the seats.
Who steals karaoke CDs??? I'm pretty upset about it.

I get to work, spill coffee on myself- fortunately I'm wearing all black- the paperwork I should have either hasn't been done or is incomplete.

UUUUUUURRRRRGHHHHHHH!!!!
I just feel like screaming and going on some kind of rampage. My eyes won't stay open, can't concentrate and now I'm crabby!

Sorry for my tirade, just feeling the weight of life pressing in hard on me today.

No comments: