Thursday, May 08, 2008

Thursday Chick BIts

Goobye bowling, hello college!
It's true I feel naked without bowling summer league this year. Unfortunately in order to apply to nursing school in January I have 4 classes to complete by December- one of them being 2 semesters.

In addition, my vacation to British Colombia is now cancelled due to school conflicts. I sure hope this is all worth it and that I do get in to nursing school. It's highly competitive.

Not much else going on.
My 30th birthday approaches and soon after the big party. Still haven't had the $ for new karaoke CDs but I pray God comes thru on that.

Looking forward to the openings of the new Indiana Jones movie and the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian.

My sister's wedding is rapidly appraoching and next weekend is the first of about 5 parties she's having beforehand.

I FINALLY found a new place to sing karaoke that I Love! Now twice a week I've been going to Neville's in St. Paul. It's nice that it's not on the same night as church. i do miss hanging with my friends at Hoover's but I've gotta go where it feels right.

On the plus side, I've been able to do more sketching since I bring it with me to karaoke and sit by myself- I don't mind.

So begins the wild rollercoaster ride of the summer!

No comments: