Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Latest Update

At Last: Some wedding pics. I still have to filter thru them all. Of course as I just put these up now; one month and one day after the wedding I found out I'm already going to be an aunt in May.

Talk about a fast honeymoon! I'm still getting used to the idea of my sister being married let alone being a mom.....and she's so domestically challenged. I have to say she's gotten better but with a kid she won't be able to eat out all the time. Better start learning how to use those dishes! :)


This picture is noteworthy because on the right you have my uncle Jerry and on the left you have my brother Tim. When TIm was little, the hightlight of family gatherings was Jerry using a pressure point on my brother's hand to make him bark like a dog. Tim's a little bigger now....








Here are 2 of my cousins, one from each side of the family. Alyssa and Jenna.


The obligatory family shot. How I got the short, fat gene I'll never know....
The rest I'll leave you to digest.

No comments: