Thursday, June 05, 2008

Neo-College Life

You can tell you're back in college when you start oversleeping, over eating -especially junk food and look down at your shirt in the break rook at work to realize it's on inside out and backwards.

It's been an adjustment going back to school. Granted I'm only taking 2 classes which are super accelerated; cramming an entire semester into 6 weeks, but with working full time and increasing job demands as well I'm starting to feel a little pressured.

So far God's arranged it where I've been able to ease back in to the rigors of school like attention span, study habits, etc. One class I'm halfway thru while the other one I've just started this week. After today I'll only have 3 more weeks of both classes together then I'll just have one class for another 3 weeks.

It's been challenging trying to get Monday's homework and reading done for Wednesday when I'm in class all night Tuesday and likewise for Getting Tuesday's homework done for Thursday when I'm in class all night Wednesday.

Thank God for WEEKENDS!
So anyone who reads this and happens to see me and maybe notices I'm a little abrupt and short with people this month.....this is why. I've got tons fo information to assimilate very quickly and my brain is struggling enough with just that. Forget social niceties.

I don't mean to be irritable but really, for the most part I'm just not aware of it.
Hopefully this will all be worth it and I'll get into nursing school.

No comments: